The Nimblechapps Blog serves as a medium to educate, engage and enrich readers and tech enthusiasts all
over the world.
Aimed at offering the latest trends in mobile & web development, game development and digital marketing
Nimblechapps blog covers a variety of topics that spans the latest trends in the field of technology. We are
accepting time-bound content like news, current affairs, remote work, COVID-19 related articles.
Before you decide to send us your pitch, please check out our blog guidelines and let us know if you have
- Blog posts must be between 1500 to 2000 words.
- Try to add subtitles where possible to break up the copy of your post.
- Try to insert keywords in the beginning of your article but do not sacrifice the content quality to
- You can add a do-follow link in the text, however do not make the blog post a sales pitch for your
- It is best to include information and links about your business in your bio.
- Submit your content via editable Google documents only.
- The article should be original content and not plagiarized or posted elsewhere by any means.
The article should be informative and helpful to our readers. Feel free to explore your sense of humor in
- Include a 300 character author bio with your headshot and links to your social media.
- We really love it when guest authors find a way to link back to our older guest posts that relate to
- Provide a source for any data, quotes, images or third party content.
- Try to explain your points with real and measurable examples.
- Explain each example with a screenshot or a social media post where possible.
- Please research our blog to make sure the article topic is not already covered by Nimblechapps.