All-in-one PCs have become incredibly popular in recent times owing to its ease of use and the incredible touchscreen that facilitates users to access content easily. With the latest versions that are hosting Windows 10, the configuration is powerful and exceedingly fast compared to any of the predecessors.
Here are the top five All-in-One PCs that are making news all over the market:
Dell XPS 27
The updated Dell XPS 27 is the best of the lot, highlighted by excellent performance and incredible features. It has a 1080p touch screen, powerful Nvidia graphics, and Intel’s fourth-gen CPUs. As a big-screen upscale all-in-one, it boasts of decent gaming chops and proves to be a great all-around home PC that includes multiple features.
The new Dell system includes a 27-inch screen that acts as a marvellous display for gaming consoles, and even cables boxes. At $2,099, it is the first to add Intel’s new CPUs and has better battery life and great integrated graphics compared to the others.
Apple recently announced a new iMac that is a lower-priced model compared to the last year launch of the 27-inch 5K model.
- The new Retina 5K iMac has a quad-core Core i5 processor with 3.3GHz and Turbo Boost of up to 3.7GHz.
- The $1999-priced Retina 5K iMac now sports a 1TB hard drive and a 7200-rpm drive which is slower than the 1TB Fusion Drive.
- It also sports a 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 graphics that provides incredible graphical capabilities.
With the new iMac, one gets 8GB of RAM installed with a pair of fast 4GB SO-DIMMs with two slots of upgrades available. There is the sharp FaceTime camera, four handy USB 3 ports, two useful Thunderbolt 2 ports, and a gigabit ethernet port. Furthermore, the biggest USP of this All-in-one is the 27-inch IPS display that has a native 5120 by 2880 resolution.
MSI’s first All-in-One GAMING PC AG220 boasts of incredible power, terrific performance, and astounding features that redefine an All-in-One.
- They are equipped with latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M, 870M and 880M GPU’s, and some of the fastest graphics cards in any AIO PC that can deliver what is needed for the most demanding games.
- The powerful hardware is complemented by the fantastic monitors which are large frameless anti-glare displays, capable of running Full HD videos, games, and images without any reflections whatsoever.
- The frameless design also improves the use of the 10-point multi-touch panel and makes it more durable and dust-resistant.
- It also sports high-quality military-grade components for providing excellent stability, power efficiency, and performance.
Lenovo Yoga Home 900
Lenovo has been updating the Horizon line in recent times but is now relaunching it with the new Yoga Home 900 with the addition of new features and options. The system has a 27-inch touchscreen display and an astounding 1920×1080 native resolution. One of the biggest highlights of the All-in-one are the fifth-generation Core i5 and Core i7 processors which are powering its insides. The built-in battery should last about three hours, and can keep going within the time-period of a movie watch or a game session.
It also sports an Nvidia GeForce 940M graphics chip which is not powerful enough to make it a hard core gaming machine, but a casual one.
HP Envy 23
The lower-end version of the Envy 23 will make a decent touch-screen all-in-one although it lags behind other Windows 8 touch-screen all-in-ones.
As the makers have tried to break the low margin shackles with an overly safe Windows 8 all-in-one. It has a lower-end configuration that is comparable with other PCs in the same price range but presents classic HP blandification to suit big-box retail partners and preferences of mainstream customers. The Envy 23 is attractive and the design meets the basic standards and one can tilt the display back 30 degrees for a better touch-screen experience while you’re standing. It has the responsiveness reminiscent of the Dell Inspiron 2330 and the Toshiba LX835 and the basic swiping and selection interactions are spot on.
Nisarg Shah, an aspiring personnel associated with Nimblechapps Ltd – SmartWatch Development Company designated as Business Development Manager, handles the Sales and PR department. Being a person from the Technical Background and a Master in Computer Applications, he acts as a bridge between the layman requirements of the client and technical aspects of the developers. With the industry experience of 2 years in Sales and PR, he serves as an intermediary between the clients and organisation.