Xiaomi recently announced the Redmi 3 Metal, their new budget smartphone with terrific specifications that will put even the big budget smartphones to shame. Continue reading
Fitness bands have become a trend nowadays and most preferred by fitness experts and fitness freaks all over. Microsoft and various other companies have joined the BAND-wagon, trying to bring in innovative fitness features in each of their fitness bands.
Xiaomi is on a roll. Just a few days back the Chinese giant who created an uproar in the Indian Smartphone scenario last year, is back with a new Mi 4 Smartphone and a Smartband that costs at a meagre INR 999. Continue reading →
Dhruvil is a Writer & Marketeer for Nimblechapps, joining January 2015, based out of Sydney, Australia. He has worked briefly as a Business Development Executive and Branding Manager before moving to Australia. At Nimblechapps, he worked on Social Media Marketing, Branding, Email Marketing and Blogging. Dhruvil studies Business at University of Western Sydney, and also handles Operations for the company in Australia.
- 11 Tips for Designing an Effective Landing Page to Boost Conversions
- App Development Company That’s With You Every Step of the Way
- 5 Best eCommerce Marketing Automation Platforms for 2020
- Why You Should Choose ReactJS for Your Next Project
- Nimblechapps Earns Clutch Industry Leader Award for Top Mobile App Game Developers