At the 2015 Google I/O keynote, Google revealed its future plans of optimizing Android with lots of updates to keep integrated between different platforms, reduced friction between apps and interesting updates on Android Wear, fetching information from the watch and the like.
There are more than ten major product launches everyday which catches the eye of a common man by virtue of the product itself, the company behind the product, smart marketing of the product or the overall good it does to the human race. Continue reading →
Dhruvil is a Writer & Marketeer for Nimblechapps, joining January 2015, based out of Sydney, Australia. He has worked briefly as a Business Development Executive and Branding Manager before moving to Australia. At Nimblechapps, he worked on Social Media Marketing, Branding, Email Marketing and Blogging. Dhruvil studies Business at University of Western Sydney, and also handles Operations for the company in Australia.
- 11 Tips for Designing an Effective Landing Page to Boost Conversions
- App Development Company That’s With You Every Step of the Way
- 5 Best eCommerce Marketing Automation Platforms for 2020
- Why You Should Choose ReactJS for Your Next Project
- Nimblechapps Earns Clutch Industry Leader Award for Top Mobile App Game Developers