Every year, the CES event proves to be a ground for breakthrough innovators and technologies, and it has been doing this since last 50 years. It is a global stage where all the latest and next-generation innovations are showcased and officially introduced to the marketplace.
With every new Google I/O event, the tech giant is strengthening the grip it has on several aspects of our lives. Google had showcased certain features which are powered by artificial intelligence which are designed in a way that makes us more reliant on Google. Google is trying to fit into spaces in our daily lives. This way it’s not only filling the gaps, but also slowly oozing into a completely new territory. This is extremely difficult to escape.
Roma Kapadiya is Search Engine Optimizer at Nimblechapps – fast-growing react application development company. She has a very detailed knowledge of the mobile app industry. She has enough experience to manage and Execute implementation of On-Page and Off-Page, Analyze Webmaster and Analytics. Also, loves music, traveling, adventure, family and friends.
- 11 Tips for Designing an Effective Landing Page to Boost Conversions
- App Development Company That’s With You Every Step of the Way
- 5 Best eCommerce Marketing Automation Platforms for 2020
- Why You Should Choose ReactJS for Your Next Project
- Nimblechapps Earns Clutch Industry Leader Award for Top Mobile App Game Developers