Smartwatches can help you dial a number or check messages especially if your phone is stuck in your bag. But Lepow, the creator of the HiSmart Pack, has now introduced bag itself could sync with your phone! The HiSmart Pack is a combination backpack and messenger bag that sports a waterproof canvas body and a leather strap. Continue reading
CES is an innovative electronics and technology trade show held every year in the first month at Las Vegas Convention Centre, Las Vegas. Continue reading →
Dhruvil is a Writer & Marketeer for Nimblechapps, joining January 2015, based out of Sydney, Australia. He has worked briefly as a Business Development Executive and Branding Manager before moving to Australia. At Nimblechapps, he worked on Social Media Marketing, Branding, Email Marketing and Blogging. Dhruvil studies Business at University of Western Sydney, and also handles Operations for the company in Australia.
- Nimblechapps Tops Clutch’s List of 2019 Developers
- What does the New Version of React 16.8 with React Hook have for you?
- Useful Ways to Optimize Your Mobile Site (Infographic)
- Ways in Which Enterprise Mobility Can Help Change the Business Landscape
- Choosing The Right Technology Stack for Your Mobile App