At the I/O Conference in 2017 Google had made an official announcement introducing Android Go. Android Go is an app that would run easily on low-budget Android devices. Google launched the Android Go in order to target the common users.
- 11 Tips for Designing an Effective Landing Page to Boost Conversions
- App Development Company That’s With You Every Step of the Way
- 5 Best eCommerce Marketing Automation Platforms for 2020
- Why You Should Choose ReactJS for Your Next Project
- Nimblechapps Earns Clutch Industry Leader Award for Top Mobile App Game Developers