At the I/O Conference in 2017 Google had made an official announcement introducing Android Go. Android Go is an app that would run easily on low-budget Android devices. Google launched the Android Go in order to target the common users.
There was a time when cybercriminals majorly focused on laptop and desktop computers for attacking. Times have changed now. Now cybercriminals have started targeting smartphones and tablets. With that in mind, people often have the question of mobile operating system is more secure, Android or iOS?
Nisarg Shah, an aspiring personnel associated with Nimblechapps Ltd – SmartWatch Development Company designated as Business Development Manager, handles the Sales and PR department. Being a person from the Technical Background and a Master in Computer Applications, he acts as a bridge between the layman requirements of the client and technical aspects of the developers. With the industry experience of 2 years in Sales and PR, he serves as an intermediary between the clients and organisation.
- Nimblechapps Becomes the Top Performing Wearable App Development Company
- Transforming the Real Estate Market with Technology
- 11 Tips for Designing an Effective Landing Page to Boost Conversions
- App Development Company That’s With You Every Step of the Way
- 5 Best eCommerce Marketing Automation Platforms for 2020