The Parrot team has come up with a second generation of ultra-technologically connected Mini Drones that are highly playful drone toys for action on ground, in water and in the air. Continue reading
Imagine being a part of a dazzling scenic beauty, with so much extreme sport in your schedule, and no one to shoot a video of it. What a waste! But hang in there, you do have brilliant option that could solve this issue altogether.
I don’t suspect a time when drones would be common and they would be used by variety of businesses like Food business, Healthcare, E-commerce and many more. The major technology giants of the world are testing their luck on Drones like Facebook, Google, Apple and now Amazon has joined the party. Continue reading →
Dhruvil is a Writer & Marketeer for Nimblechapps, joining January 2015, based out of Sydney, Australia. He has worked briefly as a Business Development Executive and Branding Manager before moving to Australia. At Nimblechapps, he worked on Social Media Marketing, Branding, Email Marketing and Blogging. Dhruvil studies Business at University of Western Sydney, and also handles Operations for the company in Australia.
- 11 Tips for Designing an Effective Landing Page to Boost Conversions
- App Development Company That’s With You Every Step of the Way
- 5 Best eCommerce Marketing Automation Platforms for 2020
- Why You Should Choose ReactJS for Your Next Project
- Nimblechapps Earns Clutch Industry Leader Award for Top Mobile App Game Developers