Most wearables for kids do not have much functionality and usually include tracking features only. The new Doki Watch is a rarity as it features advanced features, along with fitness tracking and calling functionality to make it a complete smartwatch for kids. Continue reading
Yahoo Kids disappeared from the tech scene almost two years ago, but its concept maker and inventor was not going to be bogged down by its failure. BJ Heinley, who worked on it for five years, did not want to deprive kids and parents of the search engine.
The commercial 3D printer space was reserved for designers and has not yet made inroads in the mainstream technology. It has garnered an academic niche. By introducing 3D printing to a new market, kids, Rever 3D is making it count. Continue reading →
- Nimblechapps Tops Clutch’s List of 2019 Developers
- What does the New Version of React 16.8 with React Hook have for you?
- Useful Ways to Optimize Your Mobile Site (Infographic)
- Ways in Which Enterprise Mobility Can Help Change the Business Landscape
- Choosing The Right Technology Stack for Your Mobile App