Smacircle S1 is said to be the most lightweight foldable eBike you have seen. It comes with the ability to lock using a smartphone. With Smacircle S1, you can experience a commute you can actually enjoy. With the help of Smacircle S1, you can easily avoid crowded public transport, parking costs and glide past traffic with high speeds of 12.4mph. You can fold it up in five simple steps and carry it in your backpack. Smacircle S1 is the world’s most compact and lightweight ebike. It weighs only 15.4 lbs. Smacircle S1 is a feature rich e-bike. It has companion iOS and Android apps. Smacircle S1 is ideal for the connected commuter.
Unique & Modern Design.
Smacircle S1 has a design that is unlike many other fold-up commuter bikes. Its unique, modern design is neat and compact. It takes up minimal space and its unisex design means it suits everyone. The ebike is made with premium carbon fiber. The frame is lightweight, yet strong enough to carry a weight of up to 220lbs/ 100kg. Its strength and light weight make it ideal for taking on public transport.
Ebikes can be heavy, bulky and take up valuable space. Smacircle invented the S1 to combat this. It is able to fold up in five simple steps it can fit easily into a standard sized backpack.
The Smacircle S1 ebike is powered by a 240W motor. It can easily manage uneven sidewalks and ride in raining days, thanks to the waterproofing. So there’s no need to run for the bus, join a busy subway carriage, or pay for parking. Let Smacircle do the hard work for you.
The Smacircle S1 has custom solid damping tires. With advanced wear resistance, there’s no need to worry about punctures, or inflating. Smooth tires make it easy to ride on uneven roads.
Smacircle S1 has embedded electronic brakes which are more sensitive, compared to regular brakes which stop the vehicle through friction. It allows you to stop faster and more safely. Just a press on the brake button on the handlebars will stop the motor.
- Lights: Passenger safety is important. There are front light and sidelights beside the saddle. These lights ensure that you are visible at night to traffic and pedestrians.
- Adjustable: You can easily adjust the ebike’s handlebars to fit your needs. The S1 features a soft and comfortable saddle for long rides.
- Mobile Phone Holder: The handlebar on Smacircle comes with a mobile phone holder. This allows you to easily navigate your way to your destination.
- Samsung Battery: The ebike is ideal for town and inner city travel. The S1’s high-quality Samsung battery will ensure a distance of 12 miles before recharging. Simply plug into the wall and charge for 2.5 hours and you can get back on the saddle. The Samsung lithium battery has a high capacity. It has a compact design and a long life. It is suitable in conditions from -4 °F to 122°F. Its charge cycle is 600 times. The special design of the seat keeps the battery protected from overheating even while sitting on the battery.The battery is completely safe as long as you use it within the guidelines of the included instruction manual.
- USB charger: With a built-in USB charger you can keep your devices charged up as you ride.
- No Driver License: You don’t require a driver’s license the Smacircle S1. This is because the speed of the bike is under 20mph. This is also the threshold speed for the street.
Smacircle S1 has a dedicated mobile app. This app allows users to lock and unlock the eBike. You can also adjust the light, speed and monitor the battery life. It also monitors your average and max speeds during your trip. You can easily attach your phone to the handlebars too.
Easy To Lock And Unlock.
The bike can be lock and unlock easily with your fingertips. The S1 ebike automatically connects with the mobile phone when the rider is within the range. You can deactivate the accelerator by, by locking the bike. With the security lock, no one else can unlock/ride the ebike except you.
The e-bike is priced at £1,155 and will start shipping in October.
Rajiv is one of the founders of Nimblechapps, a web and android game development company based out of India. At Nimblechapps he overlooks delivery, product development and often lends a hand to the in house development team. His personal interest include Travel, Food and Motorcycling.