RIVA has launched a multispace audio system with its new Wand series, which is now finally available. At CEDIA 2016 in Dallas, the company showed for the first time its new, large-and-in-charge Festival speaker along with a product still in development that you’ll hear about first at Digital Trends: the Central. RIVA ARENA is the compact multi-room speaker. It delivers Stereophonic Sound. This gives an unmatched audio experience. It also compliments any modern lifestyle. RIVA Arena is perfect for those looking for a LIVE audio experience at home, office or outdoors with the optional battery pack (20+ hrs).
- More Connectivity: RIVA Arena can be easily connected with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and DLNA.
- Trillum Audio Technology: RIVA’s patented audio technology gives you stereophonic sound in each speaker.
- Unlimited Streaming: RIVA offers unlimited streaming, so you can stream unlimited audio content through Spotify Connect, Pandora, YouTube, and many more.
- Easy Set-up: You can setup the WAND speakers easily with the Google Home App.
- High Resolution Audio: You can play your favourite high resolution music on RIVA Arena.
The ARENA audio design makes use of high performance acoustic components. These components help in delivering unparalleled audio quality in a mobile package. It offers up to 50 watts of power. The speakers come with three unique ADX drivers and three passive radiators. These reproduce more of the musical spectrum than any comparable product.
The Arena comes with a patented 3-channel amplification technology with advanced digital signal processing. This technology helps in maximizing audio quality.
RIVA ARENA is more than just a speaker.
They provide more inputs for you to enjoy more content.
- It has a 3.5 mm Analog input.
- It comes with a USB Type A connector for charge out and music playback.
- It has five rubber push buttons.
- The speakers have smart LED lighting indicators.
- They also have braille raised dots.
- The speakers are also Energy Star rated.
- Lastly, the speakers are Splash resistant.
You can easily charge your phone or tablet by connecting your device’s USB cable into the Charge Out port on the ARENA.
RIVA Arena comes with a convenient remote control app. It comes in multiple languages. The RIVA WAND Series speakers are designed in such a manner that they can be operated directly from your mobile devices. This helps in personalizing your audio streaming experience. The RIVA WAND app offers advanced features. This includes custom EQ settings and playback from local music sources such as USB, AUX and optical inputs.
Both speakers in the Riva Wand series are available in black/titanium and white/silver color schemes. The Riva Arena costs $250, and its optional battery pack is $99, while the Riva Festival runs for $500.
Nisarg Shah, an aspiring personnel associated with Nimblechapps Ltd – SmartWatch Development Company designated as Business Development Manager, handles the Sales and PR department. Being a person from the Technical Background and a Master in Computer Applications, he acts as a bridge between the layman requirements of the client and technical aspects of the developers. With the industry experience of 2 years in Sales and PR, he serves as an intermediary between the clients and organisation.