REMI is a smart, customizable sleep companion that goes to sleep with your baby and wakes up with them in the morning. This way it ensures they stay in bed until it’s time to get up. REMI has the ability to learn their sleep routines, becoming more customizable and interactive with time.
- Customizable Bedtime Routine: REMI lets you create your baby’s bedtime and naptime routine through alerts, lighting, music and more. You can use the mobile app to customize REMI’s colors to ones that your baby will identify and relate with going to sleep and waking up to create the ultimate sleep routine.
- Customizable Time & Display: REMI has a customizable display. So you can let your child use the app to learn how to manage their bedtime routine. You can choose to display the time, date, facial expressions and lighting preferences that show your little one when it’s ok to get out of bed and when it’s time to sleep.
- Sounds: Make your baby comfortable at night with the adjustable nightlight, or even play your baby’s favorite lullaby. You can download your child’s favorite music, record your own song or play some of REMI’s sounds to settle them to sleep.
- Sleep Diary: Track the sound of your child’s nights by creating and maintaining a diary with your app to help you identify what conditions are ideal for encouraging your baby’s sleep routine. Visually see when your baby is sleeping the best and what times they’re waking up. With REMI, you’ll always know why your child is groggy during the day or wired and full of energy.
- Walkie-Talkie: Use REMI as a baby monitor to listen to your baby or talk to your child and let them know it’s time to turn off the lights or get out of bed in the morning. With the REMI mobile app, you can adjust the sound sensibility depending on whether you want to hear more or less.
- Bluetooth: REMI connects to your iOS or Android phone via Bluetooth. Add and remove different REMI’s, and name them for each of your children.
You can easily create an account or log in with Facebook to share your most useful tips and strategies for creating healthy bedtime routines for your children. You can then share these tips with your friends, family, and other parents. If your child isn’t sleeping well or doesn’t like taking afternoon naps, see what other parents are doing to get new ideas that might just work for your little one
REMI uses Bluetooth to connect to your tablets and iOS and Android devices using a mobile app that is easy to navigate for both parents and children. Everything you need to track your little one’s sleep patterns is all available within REMI’s app.
Remi will be available in February and is going out in retail for around $93.