The smartphone market is experiencing immense competition day after day. With smartphone biggies like Apple and Samsung leading the industry, launching a new smartphone is challenging. In order to compete and succeed, companies need to create a smartphone which boasts of unique and never-heard-before features. And with this vision in mind, Motorola is soon going to launch the Moto X smartphone that incorporates some excellent features and specs.
A Beautiful Piece of Technology
The Moto X (Moto X Pure Edition in the US and Moto X Style in the rest of the world) is a highly customizable phone by Motorola. It has a large HD display that provides a great visual experience. The high-quality camera guarantees excellent quality pictures. The high battery life is sure to impress one and all. Additionally, the various customization options that the Moto X offers to people is incredible.
Phenomenal Features of Moto X
- Non-Stop Entertainment: With It, people can now bring their favorite games and videos to life. The 5.7” QUAD (1440p) HD display offers impeccable visual details. The front-facing high-quality speakers provide impressive stereo sound.
- Top Quality Pictures: The Moto X boasts of a whopping 21 MP camera that enables people to capture their most treasured moments in the most excellent manner. With striking features such as zero shutter lag, rapid focus, and a color balancing flash, users can now take high-quality pictures that can instantly be shared with friends and family.
- Remarkable Battery Life: The Moto X incorporates TurboPower that provides amazing battery life. Motorola claims it charges faster than Samsung Galaxy 6, promising 10 hours of battery life after just 15 minutes of charging. Such remarkable battery life will enable users to extensively use their Moto X on the go.
- Amazing Style: With It, people can now customize their phones according to their style and preference. People can choose from a variety of metallic hues and premium materials like genuine Saffiano leather, real wood finish or metallic finish, enabling them to make their phones truly unique.
- Water Repellent Coating: The Moto X is coated with a water repellent layer that makes it usable in all kinds of weather.
- Carrier Freedom: It is unlocked, providing carrier freedom and enabling people from across the world and across networks to own this piece of magnificence.
Uniqueness is its USP
The ability to customize the phone to perfectly match people’s style is the USP of Moto X. Available in 7 of colors and up to 18 different back finishes, the Moto X suits the needs of a large audience. From metal accents to colorful hues, real wood to leathers, It allows users to choose from 400 ways to make their phone exclusive. Additionally, people can engrave their name and even upgrade to more storage, giving them endless options for customization.
The Moto X incorporates some stunning specs that are sure to overwhelm people across the globe:
- OS: Android 5.5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.7”, 1440 QUAD
- Weight: 179g
- Dimensions: 153.9×76.2 mm with a 6.1 to 11.06 curve
- 21 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front camera
- Battery: 3000mAh
- RAM: 3GB
- 16, 32 and 64 GB storage options
- Micro SD card supports up to 128GB storage
The beautifully designed Moto X is expected to be launched in September 2015 and will be priced starting at $399.99. With several striking features, some ground-breaking specs and a variety of customization options, It is set to offer great performance with a pure Android experience.