With different companies rolling out their smartwatches, the choices can be overwhelming for the audience to pick up a smart wearable. There is an another contender to the ring with the CoWatch, the world’s most affordable high-end smartwatch which is integrated with Amazon’s Alexa smart assistant.
It is designed by iMCO Technology, a Chinese company and runs on Cronologics OS. The watch should work equally well when paired with both Android and iOS platforms. Some of the best in the tech biz were selected to be part of this awesome project ranging from engineers to programmers.
CoWatch is designed to improve, not complicate your experience, and therefore a software platform is built to deliver a precise next-generation smartwatch experience.
Technical specifications are as under:
- Dual-Core Processor 1.2 GHz and 300 MHz
- 1GB RAM + 8GB Flash Memory
- Super AMOLED High-Res Display
- Stainless Steel & Zirconia Ceramic Body
- Heart Rate Sensor with Vibro Motor
- Water Resistant body
- Up to 32 Hours of Battery Life in On Mode
- Gyrometer / Accelerometer / Magnetometer
- Features Cronologics OS
- Measures at 0.48 inches only
- Intelligent Voice Interaction with Amazon Alexa
- Connectivity with iOS 9
- Compatible with both iOS (9.0 and above) and Android (5.0 and above).
Additional features and working style
- CoWatch is packed with latest features that are new in smart watches. They include, intelligent voice-enabled interactions, ordering an Uber ride, control connected devices, handle phone calls, pay bills and a whole lot of other awesome functions.
- With its smart home integration, you can pair up with your smart home thus giving the ability to control your home’s thermostat, turning on/ off integrated smart lights, opening doors with sensors and other sensors right in your home.
- The power of Bluetooth 4.1 and cloud connectivity lets you dim the lights, turn up the heat, and interact with the devices that matter to you most.
- The vivid super AMOLED 400 x 400 high-resolution touchscreen has an interchangeable and reactive watch face that matches your mood and look, from day to night.
- The device has a water resistant Stainless Steel and Zirconia Ceramic body.
- It also manages an extraordinary 32 hours of battery life while in Always On mode.
- As CoWatch does all the tasks just like other smartwatches do such as monitoring heart rate during workouts, sending updates on weather conditions, sending and receiving emails and make calls, it is also integrated with Amazon’s cloud-based voice assistant Alexa for making your tasks simpler without having to touch it.
- The ceramic ring that is found on the underside of the watch can be customized to suit your preferred color choosing between Carbon Black and Mineral Silver.
- The entire watch packaging comes with an easy-to-use clasp adjuster allowing you to change straps quickly and easily. The leather band can be changed to improve customization.
- CoWatch unites classic watch design with state of the art technology, therefore, using a nine-axis accelerometer, digital compass and gyroscope. It also includes a heart rate sensor and a vibro motor that can help you keep track of every move.
Price and Availability
CoWatch will arrive with an easy-to-read manual with step-by-step details on how to set up. CoWatch will be one of the perfect companions for techie people in the near future.
Here is a smartwatch that’s not only high-quality but affordable and accessible to everyone. But the cherry on top is that CoWatch is one of the first smartwatches that includes 8 GB of memory and features that guarantee unmatched performance.
The smartwatch is now available through a campaign at Indiegogo at a reasonable price of $159. Compared to other watches, it is actually a steal, so expect to see the CoWatch around the month of June.