We’ve all struggled while clicking pictures using our smartphone cameras while trying different heights and angles with problems like everyone not fitting in the frame or our arms or selfie sticks visible in the picture. Here is a miniature drone that easily fits in your pocket and captures amazing pictures and videos from up to 20 meters in the air. Airselfie is a portable flying camera that is integrated with your phone’s cover. Airselfie is a ground-breaking device that lets you take aerial snaps directly from your phone.
This revolutionary pocket-sized camera drone connects with your smartphone to let you take limitless HD photos from the sky. Airselfie’s turbofan propellers can go up to 20 meters in the air and let you capture wide, HD quality photos and videos on your device. The anti-vibration shock absorber and 5 MP camera make sure that the images are of highest quality. And its ultra-light 52g form that slips into a special phone cover and charger which means you can keep AirSelfie in your pocket at all times.
Airselfie can be a third camera for your device that lets you get those wide-angle photos, indoors and out, from a totally boundless perspective. It has got an innovative and beautiful Italian design. It is sleek and easy to carry anywhere. It has got four turbofan propellers which are powered by brushless motors. It features a 5-MP HD camera for capturing great pictures and videos. At just 94.5mm long, 67.4mm wide and 10.6mm thick, AirSelfie is the thinnest and lightest HD flying camera integrated into your mobile cover.
Vibration-absorber System and Brushless Motors
- Self-Generated WiFi: When you turn it on it automatically generates its own 2.4 GHz wifi network.
- Sensors: The vibration absorber system and the in-flight stability systems guarantees stable and clear pictures and videos.
- Camera: AirSelfie features high-definition camera technology. With a 5MP at your disposal, you can click HD quality pictures and record videos.
- Brushless Motors: AirSelfie is equipped with 4 micro brushless motors. These are the smallest and yet most powerful motors that thrust your flying camera up to 20m in the air in a matter of seconds.
- Memory: It comes with a built-in 4GB micro SD memory card which is more than enough space to store your memories.
- Battery: Airselfie comes with a built-in 260mAh 7.4 LiPo battery and has a flight time of three minutes. When it needs recharging you can slip it back into your phone cover for instant power up or use the USB cable.
- App: An intuitive app is available for both iOS and Android which is incredibly user-friendly and requires minimum instruction-study time.
How to Use Airselfie?
- Take-Off: Slip out Airselfie from the sleek case attached to your smartphone and switch it on.
- Fly: Open the AirSelfie app, press the lift button and watch the camera hover up to 20m.
- Capture the moments: You can adjust the height and direction using the app, let autonomous hovering take over, then press the proper button to take an HD aerial shot or video.
- Landing: It can land safely and smoothly onto your open hand or you can grab it while it’s hovering in mid-air and place it back in its case where it will be recharged.
Airselfie is available for the most popular smartphones in the market which include iPhone 6, iPhone6S, iPhone 7, iPhone7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Huawei P9, and Google Pixel. The cover also acts as a charger, powering up your flying camera in just 30 minutes. The AirSelfie Power Bank is designed to be perfectly integrated with the flying camera. The Power Bank gives you the possibility to charge Airselfie up to 20 times before running out of charge and thus allowing AirSelfie a flight of 1 hour overall.
Launching on Kickstarter
The shipping for Airselfie is expected to start in February 2017 and will retail for around $200, but the official date has not been revealed yet. You can pre-order it on Kickstarter.