Just when you think there is nothing worth noticing in the world of technology, Microsoft announces or rather surprise us with one more acquisition. Continue reading
It is raining messaging services in the technology world and how could Microsoft be left behind in the race to have a widely used messaging app. As business insiders have accepted that the number of mobile users is increasing which has lead to driving more and more business in terms of organic leads or ads from mobile and in times like these. Continue reading →
Messaging has always been an integral part of our lives starting from the hand writen letters that shaped our lives to the emails, Facebook messaging and Whatsapp to the recent ephemeral apps like Snapchat where we chat using images and the most recent of them all, Pip where you can send across a message which is the most relevant and saves time. Continue reading →
- What does the New Version of React 16.8 with React Hook have for you?
- Useful Ways to Optimize Your Mobile Site (Infographic)
- Ways in Which Enterprise Mobility Can Help Change the Business Landscape
- Choosing The Right Technology Stack for Your Mobile App
- Android Accessibility Features by Google that helps People with Hearing Loss